RML Series Gear Head Metal Lathe
|Capacity||Height of centers||180mm (7.08")||205mm (8.07")|
|Swing over bed||Ø360mm (14.17")||Ø410mm (16.14")|
|Swing in gap||-||Ø533mm (20.98")||-||Ø583mm (22.95")|
|Swing over cross slide||Ø212mm (8.35")||Ø262mm (10.3")|
|Distance between centers||800mm (31.5")||1000mm (40")||1500mm (60")||800mm (31.5")||1000mm (40")||1500mm (60")|
|Width of bed||260mm (10.236")|
|Gap width in front faceplate||-||135mm (5.31")||225mm (8.85")||-||135mm (5.31")||225mm (8.85")|
|Headstock and |
|Spindle nose, internal taper||D1-6 / A1-6 (opt.), MT. No.6|
|Spindle center sleeve||MT. No.6 x MT. No.4|
|Spindle bore||Ø52.5mm (2.066")|
Gear steps / Range
|8 steps / 70~1800 R.P.M.|
|16 stepts / 8P 40~1000 R.P.M.|
|4P 80~2000 R.P.M.|
|Carriage||Length on bed / Width of carriage||513mm (20.19") / 412mm (16.22")|
|Cross slide travel||220mm (8.6")|
|Top slide travel||125mm (4.92")|
|Threads and Feeds||Whitworth threads: Kinds / Range||45 kinds / 2~72 T.P.I.|
|Metric threads: Kinds / Range||39 kinds / 0.2~14 mm|
|D.P. threads: Kinds / Range||21 kinds / 8~44 D.P.|
|M.P. threads: Kinds / Range||18 kinds / 0.3~3.5 M.P.|
|Longitudinal feeds||0.05~1.7 (0.002"~0.067")|
|Cross feeds||0.025~0.85 (0.001"~0.034")|
|Tailstock||Quill diameter||Ø52mm (2.047")|
|Quill travel||152 mm (6")|
|Taper of center||MT. No.4|
|Motor||Main spindle||5HP4P OPT.5HP 4P / 2.5HP 8P||AC 3.7kW (5HP), Inverter|
|Forced lubrication for HD.||-|
|Measurement||Weight (Net / Gross) Approx.||1300kgs 1400kgs||1350kgs 1470kgs||1450kgs 1610kgs||1350kgs 1450kgs||1400kgs 1520kgs||1500kgs 1660kgs|
|Packing sizes||Length||2070mm (81.5")||2270mm (89.4")||2785mm (109.7")||2070mm (81.5")||2270mm (89.4")||2785mm (109.7")|
|Width x Height||Width 1120mm (44.1") x Height 1900mm (74.8")|
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Backplate for 9" chuck
- Dead center MT.4
- Dead center MT.4 with carbide tip
- Spindle center sleeve MT.6
- Level pads......6 pcs
- Tool set & Box
- Operation manual & parts list
- Full length splash guard
- Halogen lamp
3-Jaws scroll 9" chuck
4-Jaws independent 10" chuck
5C collet closer attachment
Driving plate with dog
Chuck Safety Guards
Electrical system for CE
Digital read out system
Carriage micro stop set
Drill chuck & arbor
Rotating center MT.4
Taper turning attachment
Steady rest w/ball bearing
Follow rest w/bronze tip
Quick change tool post
- All castings are properly stabilized and stress relieved.
- Bed ways are hardened & ground to min. HS-70.
- Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage.
- Extremely low noise level.
- Foot brake pedal provided.
- Built-in coolant pump & fitting provided.
- CSS (constant surface speed control) on request for E.V.S. model.
- Wider bed way which give absorbs vibration.
E.V.S. MODEL ELECTRIC CONTROL
- CE electric on request.
- The electric cabinet is sealed protected against entrance of water, dirt and other contaminants.
- A main disconnect switch provided.
- Electric 1/4HP pump for headstock pressure lubrication.
- Prolong life expectancy of gears and spindle.
- Combination of forced lubrication and oil bath system in headstock.
Heavy Duty Spindle
- Machined from forged alloy steel, hardened ground & dynamically balanced.
- Three point support by high grade precision, machine tool taper roller & ball bearings.
- Forced lubrication to all running points.
- Hardened & ground gears and shafts.
- R.P.M. LED display indicator makes it easy to obtain the optional constant surface.
- Electronic control panel located on top head stock, with RPM display unit, speed control electric knob, emergency stop and motor start push button.
- Electronic infinitely variable speed with A.C. motor inverter.
- Two headstock gear speed ranges supply a high torque in low range from 20 up to 400 RPM and in high range from 400 up to 2500 R.P.M.