CL - 1740 / 1760
CL - 1740V / 1760V
E.V.S models with auto lubrication system to headstock & external tank for cooling the oil
All models with one piece solid stand
All models with universal feed gearbox & reversable apron
All models meet CE. (on request)
All models with 52.5mm (2.066") spindle bore, ASA D1-6
All models cross slide is hardened and ground to prolong operation life
- All castings are properly stabilized and stress relieved.
- Bed ways are hardened & ground to min. HS-70.
- Turcite B coating between the bed and carriage.
- Extremely low noise level.
- Foot brake pedal provided.
- Built-in coolant pump & fitting provided.
- CSS (constant surface speed control) on request for E.V.S. model
- Wider bed way which give absorbs vibration.
- Housing is vibration-absorbent, deflection-free.
- Gears are hardened & MAAG or REISHAUER ground.
- Spindle machined from forged alloy steel, hardened, ground & treated by dynamically balanced.
- Universal type allowing a wide range of inch, metric, M.P., D.P. threads without change gears.
- R/H or L/H wheel can be available on request.
- Integrated automatic control for longitudinal & cross feeds, forward & reverse feeds.
CARRIAGE & SLIDE
- Anti-Float design backlash eliminator fitted in cross slide nut.
- Safety clutch at feed shaft.
- Oneshot lubrication in carriage & top slide.
- Dual dials supply inchsystem screw.
- Metric dial supply metric system only.
- Nylon safety gears in end train.
- Shear pin in leadscrew.
HEAVY DUTY SPINDLE.
- The spindle is supported at three-point by high precision taper roller and ball bearings keeps rigid, high accuracy.
- Backplate for 9" chuck
- Dead center MT.4
- Dead center MT.4 with carbide tip
- Spindle center sleeve MT.6
- Level pads......6 pcs
- Tool set & Box
- Operation manual & parts list
- 3-Jaws scroll 9" chuck
- 4-Jaws independent 9" chuck
- 5C collet closer attachment
- 5C collets (metric or inch)
- Driving plate with dog
- Chuck safety guard
- Hydraulic copying attachment
- Tool post grinder attachment
- Taper turning attachment
- Electrical system for CE
- Protect cover on leadscrew for CE
- Steady rest w/ball bearing
- Follow rest w/bronze tip
- Faceplate 12"
- Drill chuck & arbor
- Rotating center MT.4
- Halogen lamp
- Quick change tool post
- Carriage micro stop set
- Digital read out system
- Full length splash guard
|Capacity||Height of centers||216mm (8.5")|
|Swing over bed||O435mm (17")|
|Swing in gap||O622mm (24.48")|
|Swing over cross slide||O277mm (10.9")|
|Distance between centers||1000mm (40")||1500mm (60")||1000mm (40")||1500mm (60")|
|Width of bed||305mm (12")|
|Gap width in front faceplate||120mm (4.72")|
|Spindle nose, internal taper||D1-6 / A1-6 (opt.), MT. No.6|
|Spindle center sleeve||MT. No.6 x MT. No.4|
|Spindle bore||O52.5mm (2.066")|
Gear steps / Range
|8 steps / 80~2000 R.P.M.||2 steps / L 20~400 R.P.M.|
|H 400~2500 R.P.M.|
|16 stepts / 8P 40~1000 R.P.M.|
|4P 80~2000 R.P.M.||Infinitely variable|
|Carriage||Length on bed / Width of carriage||440mm (17.32") / 477mm (18.77")|
|Cross slide travel||235mm (9.25")|
|Top slide travel||155mm (6.1")|
|Threads and Feeds||Whitworth threads: Kinds / Range||45 Kinds / 2~72 T.P.I.|
|Metric threads: Kinds / Range||39 kinds / 0.2~14 mm|
|D.P. threads: Kinds / Range||21 Kinds / 8~44 D.P.|
|M.P. threads: Kinds / Range||18 Kinds / 0.3~3.5 M.P.|
|Longitudinal feeds||0.04~1.0 (0.0015"~0.04")|
|Cross feeds||0.02~0.5 (0.00075"~0.02")|
|Tailstock||Quill diameter||O59mm (2.322")|
|Quill travel||127 mm (5")|
|Taper of center||MT. No.4|
|Motor||Main spindle||5HP 4P OPT. 7.5HP 4P / 3.75HP 8P||AC 3.7kW (5HP), Inverter|
|Forced lubrication for HD.||--||1/4 HP|
|Coolant pump||1/8 HP|
|Measurement||Weight (Net / Gross) Approx.||1600kgs / 1740kgs||1750kgs / 1910kgs||1600kgs / 1740kgs||1750kgs / 1910kgs|
|Packing sizes||Length||2400mm (94.5")||2900mm (114.2")||2400mm (94.5")||2900mm (114.2")|
|Width x Height||Width 1120mm (44.1") x Height 1900mm (74.8")|
Specifications subject to change without notice.